Regency Redingote Search
The articles posted here are dedicated to the memory of Georgette Heyer in gratitude for the many hours of enjoyment her books have given me. She was an artist with words whose meticulously researched novels never fail to transport me to the Georgian or Regency eras.
© 2008 – 2018
Kathryn Kane, Kalligraph
Regency Redingote Tags
Recent Regency Redingote Posts
- Chiswick House
- Compendiums: When Egg Cups Met Toast Racks
- The Hairbrush Through the Regency
- Regency Bicentennial: First Successful Blood Transfusion Using Human Blood
- Regency Bicentennial: Belzoni Sets Off to Find the Ruins of Berenike
- Bath Olivers: Regency Diet Biscuits?
- Publications of Benjamin Tabart’s Juvenile Library
Regency Redingote Categories
Regency Redingote Archives