Regency Redingote Search
The articles posted here are dedicated to the memory of Georgette Heyer in gratitude for the many hours of enjoyment her books have given me. She was an artist with words whose meticulously researched novels never fail to transport me to the Georgian or Regency eras.
© 2008 – 2019
Kathryn Kane, Kalligraph
Regency Redingote Tags
Recent Regency Redingote Posts
- Regency Bicentennial: The Burlington Arcade Opens
- Frogmore: Royal Spouse House
- Tunbridge Ware Through the Regency
- A Peep Into the Past: Brighton in the Olden Time, by John George Bishop
- Regency Bicentennial: Grimm’s Fairy Tales for Children
- Oral Hygiene During the Regency
- Regency Bicentennial: Murals in the Painted Chamber Revealed
Regency Redingote Categories
Regency Redingote Archives
Regency Redingote Comment Rules & Contact DetailsPlease feel free to comment on any articles posted here. Constructive criticism, collegial discussion, additional information and queries for more detail are always welcome. However, rudeness and insults, particularly to others who have posted comments, are most definitely not. The technology may be from the twenty-first century, but let us all adhere to the manners and decorum of the Regency.
My thanks to Cyra Cancel, the artist whose painting of a tuxedo cat with a pink rose has become my avatar. Her paintings of animals of all kinds, especially those of cats, are quite striking. If you would like to see more of her work, you can find it at her EBSQ pages.
Her email address is:
cyra12cancel @ yahoo.com
If you prefer to contact me
privately, you may do so
at this email address:
This email protection image was provided
courtesy of those clever folks at